As an integral part of your engine, the timing belt is responsible for synchronizing the engine’s functions so you stay safe on the road. If it fails, so does your engine, leaving you stranded and possibly causing significant damage. It controls the camshaft and crankshaft rotation and the opening and closing of the engine’s valves. When the belt breaks or slips due to normal wear and tear, the pistons can collide with the valves and cause damage to these critical components, so a little preventive maintenance will save you hundreds of dollars.
Although every manufacturer has specific recommendations, the timing belt typically needs to be replaced every 60,000–100,000 miles. If you’re unsure about when it needs to be repaired or replaced, stop by Premier Complete Auto Care in Midvale.
– Belt Replacement
– Cooling System Repair
– Drivability Diagnostics & Repair
– Engine Repair
– Engine Replacement
– Engine Performance Check
– Fuel Injection Repair & Service
– Fuel System Repair & Maintenance
– Hose Replacement
– Ignition System Repair & Maintenance
– Radiator Repair & Replacement
– Water Pump Repair & Replacement
– Axle Repair & Replacement
– Clutch Repair & Replacement
– Differential Diagnosis
– Differential Rebuild & Service
– Driveline Repair & Maintenance
– Driveshaft & U-Joint Repair
– Flywheel Repair & Replacement
– Transmission Fluid Service
– Transmission Flush
– Transmission Repair & Service
– Transmission Replacement
– Standard Maintenance Services
In addition to our above services, Premier Complete Auto Care can assist with any general repair services you may need, including:
– 30 – 60 – 90 & 120 Mile Services
– Brake Repair & Anti Lock Braking System Repair
– Chassis & Suspension Repair
– Check Engine Light Diagnostics & Repair
– Computer DiagnosticsFactory Scheduled Maintenance
– Filter Replacements
– Fluid Services
– Maintenance Inspections
– Oil Changes
– Shocks & Struts Repair
– Suspension & Steering Repair
– Trip Inspections
– Windshield Wiper Blades
– Power Antenna Repair
– Check Engine Light Diagnostics & Repair
– Light Repair & Bulb Replacements
– Power Accessory Repair
– Power Lock Repair
– Power Steering Repair
– Power Window Repair
– Windshield Wiper Repair
– Factory Scheduled Maintenance
– Preventative Maintenance
– Pre-Purchase Inspections
– Fleet Accounts
– Tire Balancing
– Tire Installations
– Tire Replacement
– Tire Rotation
– Wheel Alignment
Winter Auto MaintenanceUtah winters can wreak havoc on your vehicle, so it’s essential to take preventive care steps.
Coolant, also known as antifreeze, is crucial to your car’s health, because it prevents the engine from freezing in cold temperatures. Before the brutally cold temperatures set in, you’ll need to make sure your car isn’t low on coolant and that there aren’t any leaks in your vehicle’s engine. Our technicians use a 50/50-mix of coolant and water in radiators, which reduces the engine freezing point.
Antifreeze stops water in your engine’s cooling system from freezing during those cold winter days and nights. It also increases your engine’s boiling point to keep it from overheating and causing significant damage to your engine.
Whether you need to add antifreeze or coolant this winter or have a radiator flush done, our experts will make sure your vehicle receives the proper protection so you have peace of mind.
Your vehicle’s charging system is how your ignition gets the power to turnover. If you are having trouble with your vehicle’s charging system or maintaining power to your vehicle, it’s time to bring your vehicle to us as soon as possible.
Car batteries tend to have a more difficult time operating in cold weather. As a result, a weak battery during the summer could turn into a dead battery by winter. Visit Premiere Complete Auto Care to have a volt test performed on your battery before winter starts to make sure it’s still in proper working order.
On a typical day, the alternator needs roughly 20 minutes of driving to recharge the battery fully. Cold days make it harder for the alternator to power the battery, preventing your car from starting. You may also notice a squealing noise, which indicates a slipping belt. If you think it’s time to have your alternators serviced, our friendly, experienced team is ready to assist you.
The last thing you want during Utah Winters is broken car heaters. If your car’s heater isn’t working correctly, bring your car to Premier Complete Auto Care. We have certified technicians who can troubleshoot, fix, or replace heaters in any vehicle.
Our heating repair services include:
– Belt Repair & Replacement
– Compressor Repair & Replacement
– Evaporator Repair & Replacement
– Heating & Cooling System Diagnostics
– Heating System Repair & Service
– Refrigerant Replacement